(High tenacity staple fiber Production Line)
For producing high tenacity polyester fiber.
For High tenacity staple fiber Production Line
The steam consumption of our steam heating Annealer is lowest compare with all other Chinese Annealer supplier. For 40TPD line
GR750 Annealer (Heated by Steam or Thermal Oil)
- Application: for further drawing of the tows, and shape setting treatment to tows in a state of strain.
- Type: 18 jacket rollers, cantilever style, 9 upper and 9 lower
- Main Parts: setting Roller, Driving Box, Pipeline and Lubricating System.
- Setting Roller: the roller is of welded structure, heated by jacket. Thermal oil goes into roller through rotary joint.
- Size of setting roller: Φ750mm×1050mm
- Drive: gear drive (driving motor power: 250kw, 160kw, 160kw) Gears have Hard surface in Gear Box. A/C Motor, Spring Coupling.
- Construction of the box: 18 rollers divided into 3 units, 6/6/6 rollers( each unit)
- Structure of the Drawing Box:Gear Drive of closed type, divided into 3 units.
- Methods of lubrication: forced lubrication with oil from oil storage tank. It has 3 lubrication units, both of them have cooling & filtration functions.
- Maximum pressure of thermal oil: 0.6Mpa
- Temperature of thermal oil or Steam: no less than 223°C(Thermal Oil) or 180 °C (Steam)
- Weight of the machine: around 80 tons